Directed by: Paul King
Written by: Paul King
Produced by: David Heyman
Other cast: Hugh Bonneville, Sally Hawkins, Julie Walters, Ben Wishaw
Release date: November 28, 2014
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Family
Running time: 1h 35min
After a deadly earthquake destroys his home in Peruvian rainforest, a young bear makes his way to England in search of a new home. The bear, dubbed "Paddington" for the london train station, finds shelter with the family of Henry and Mary Brown. Although Paddington's amazement at urban living soon endears him to the Browns, someone else has her eye on him: Taxidermist Millicent Clyde has designs on the rare bear and his hide.
• Please look after this bear. Thank you
• The Adventure Begins
• Get ready for a little trouble.
• The adventure is about to begin.
• A little bear will make a big splash.
• Meet Mr. Brown
• Meet Mrs. Brown
• Meet Mrs. Bird
• Meet Mr. Gruber
• Meet Mr. Curry
• Nicole Kidman learned to throw and twirl knives for her role as Milicent. She has noted that during shooting, the producers told her to tone down her knife-throwing tricks, as it was considered too intense for a children’s film. Ultimately, the scenes featuring her skills were cut out of the film.
• Nicole Kidman’s childhood wish was to have Paddington Bear live at her home. She says that to participate in this film is the closest she will ever come to realize it.
• Nicole Kidman did some of her own stunts for the film. On her public Facebook profile she shared a photo of her from her first day of filming, in which she hangs upside down in wires, placed several feet above the ground.